MARK RICHARDS - PUFFER TWIN RAIL SPRAY
The Puffer Twin combines elements of my 1980 Retro Pro Twin with the modern Super Twin and Flying Fish models to create the ultimate retro high-performance twin.
I’ve combined the float and great paddle/glide characteristics of the Retro Twins with the high-performance features of my fish, Super Twin and thruster models.
The standard fin setup is twin fin plus stabiliser.
- Outline: Semi-fish with a full pointed nose
- Rocker: Low for drive, glide and paddle power, with the perfect balance of tail rocker to keep it loose and lively
- Concave: High-performance single to double concave, with an accentuated V-like spine through the tail
- Rails: Medium to full rails
- Deck: Flat deck with thickness distribution halfway between a Retro Twin and a Super Twin with the volume carried forward, finishing in a small beak nose
- Tail: A slight wing with a swallow tail shape which helps to reduce the tail area, giving the board holding power and bite through turns
- PU construction with 4oz x 4oz (deck) x 4oz (bottom) glassing
- FCSII MR Twin + Stabiliser
For information on custom orders or the available stock boards please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4961 3088