OCEAN & EARTH - 6'0 STACEY BULLET EPOXY SOFTBOARD - SBSD60
The Bullet Epoxy Soft is without a doubt one of the easiest to ride, fast and forgiving fun machines you’ll ever step foot on.
Perfect for the grom stepping off his soft board into a more performance thruster board, while doubling as a fun twin fin for Dad or Mum.
The Bullet is a collaborative design between Lee Stacey and Dakoda Walters. Dakoda wanted a board that accumulated all of the speed attributes of a twin fin but packed a tonne of drive and could hold on rail like a performance thruster. The result is a board which balances harmoniously between speed and drive, sensitivity and control.
Soft Board Specs:
Width: 20 1/4"
Thickness: 2 3/4"
Core: EPS + 1 Stringers
Slick: 1mm HDPE
Deck: Textured Eva
Fins: 3 X 4.5" PU (included)
Fin Box: 3 X Futures (single tab)
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS CORE - Highly waterproof & lightweight. Plywood stringer increases board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGABLE FIN BOX - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN - Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- 3 FIN SET UP - Ride as thruster set up with your favourite single tab fins.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.