LOST - EPS PRO-FORMANCE DRIVER 2.0 - EPSLTS
The DRIVER 2.0 is the continuing evolution of our most proven and popular Pro-formance Shortboard. Designed through direct feedback and ongoing refinement with rigorous testing from our pinnacle team riders, specifically Kolohe Andino and Griffin Colapinto, as well as Carissa Moore and young Caroline Marks.
The DRIVER 2.0 is a direct reflection of what our team has pushed us to create, to keep up with their pinnacle performance surfing demands. The DRIVER 2.0 is actually an easier board to ride, for both the Pros and the Bros (and Girls too). Updates include:
• More gradual, “no flip tip” entry rocker, for glide and "no pump” speed, out the gate = Connecting sections more effortlessly and carry speed though drawn out turns.
• Wider nose outline in the forward 18”, for more front foot drive and speed, down the line and through carving turns. This also creates a stable platform for the front foot, when landing reverse and fin free tail wafts.
• Thicker along the center with a more pronounced “vee” deck and low, yet forgiving rails = More paddle power and drive, but still sensitive, with the ability to engage the rail, for 3-dimensional surfing, in and through the water. This added thickness does not feel “corky”.
• Thinner, yet more boxy rails through the tail, with more edge, for quick reaction from heel to toe and holding in while slicing through high speed carves.
• More rail rocker through the tail, creating more curve and a deeper concave under the rear foot = More POP, high speed, short radius arcs and vertical pocket surfing off the tail. Overall, the dimensions and volume are slightly up from years past, allowing the top pros more momentum and glide, yet still responsive ride. At the same time, allowing Bros more forgiveness and the ability to ride what the Pros are riding.
"Make the jump to " LightSpeed ".
LightSpeed is our proprietary surfboard construction built with lightweight EPS foam and high strength epoxy resin. LightSpeed uses a combination of Rapid-Reflex Carbon Fiber as well vibration dampening Innegra-Fibers, woven into the finest custom performance fiberglass cloth. Like the name implies, LightSpeed is both light and exceptionally fast, allowing you to take your surfing to new levels of speed and Pro-formance. Developed in house, our crew of board builders worked closely with our top Jr and WQS team riders to create the best possible technology for High Pro-formance small wave and everyday surfing. After well over a year of testing various versions, and R&D with some of the world best young surfers, we are now making this exciting custom surfboard construction to available to all.
LIGHT SPEED Custom Composite features: Ultra-Light / Ultra-Lively Foam Core: Steam molded, High-Strength-to-Weight-Ratio, fused cell, stringer-less EPS foam core. High-Strength, Flexible, Epoxy Resin System. Woven Carbon Fiber Centerline “Stringer” (top and bottom): Engineered to add both strength and Rapid-Reflex “pop”, with just enough release to feel forgiving underfoot. The Carbon loads up, under foot pressure and springs upon release. Fused Carbon, Tail Reinforcement Patches: Transfers more direct input into rail and adds strength. Centerline Aligned Carbon “Exo-Stringers": Enable natural Torsional Twist, similar to a wood stringer board, but lighter, and with a much faster reflex reaction and more “pop”.
Innegra Infused, Engineered Composite Fiberglass: Strategically placed, lengthwise (within *5oz Warp-Weave) with the bulk of the material under your toes and heel. The polypropylene “Innegra” dampens vibrations and chatter, as well as adds strength and helps hold the board together over time. 5oz Warp-Weave Fiberglas: A multi weave (6oz lengthwise, woven with 4oz, rail to rail) fiberglass, top and bottom, adds significant break strength, while keeping the boards Ultra-light and Ultra-lively. LightSpeed - Light and exceptionally fast technology, allowing you to take your small wave and everyday surfing to new levels of speed and Pro-formance. Available for Custom Orders on our entire lineup of Models.
” Make The Jump to #LightSpeed and take your surfing to new levels of speed and Pro-formance "